10 Christmas gifts for dogs
Are you looking for a Christmas gift for dogs?
Today we have 10 great and sweet ideas for Christmas for your dog. To have it recognized as such, you must of course wrap it and put it under the Christmas tree or Christmas tree.
We thought about exactly what a dog could be happy about for Christmas. If he possibly already had an advent calendar, then you can't come up trumps with treats and homemade dog biscuits. That's why today we're recommending 10 dog gifts for Christmas that he's sure to love anyway, even if he can't eat them!
The best Christmas gifts for dogs
First and foremost, of course, clearly toys. That's why the first 5 tips go to great dog toys:
- Intelligence toys like a KONG (check here for tips on how to use the Kong ).
- Tug and pull toys like ropes and stuffed animals, which are very robust.
- Cuddly toy (make sure the animal doesn't have hard eyes that your dog could swallow!)
- Frisbee disc (make sure it is a dog toy, and therefore a very good rubber!)
- Food ball
The next 5 gift ideas for dogs
The next gift ideas for your dog consist of being activities or other cute dog things:
- Dog clothes and accessories like coats, jackets or collars, new harnesses.
- Special treats and snacks: e.g. bullwhips(Click here for more information)
- Water toys
- Running leash, for jogging/skateboarding (don't forget the Tractive Tracker, in case you want to track the activity afterwards - we also have a discount code!)
- Clicker for a new training variation
And if you still haven't found what you're looking for, take a look at our Pinterest board and get inspired by the many tips and ideas on there. We also have cute Christmas photos with dogs there!
Dog licence: Baden-Württemberg introduces compulsory dog licence
Allergy dog: Hypoallergenic breeds really exist?
Dog eats pig bones - is it dangerous? Everything you need to know about bones and dogs
Chronic ear infection in dogs - what you can do
Visit our blog for more fresh articles
You can find articles that might interest you in the dogbible blog to match your favorite breed.Visit our magazine