All Shih Tzu crossbreeds at a glance
Shih Tzus are known for their friendly, outgoing and affectionate nature. They are small and light and often have a fluffy coat. When crossed with another breed, the size, appearance and behavior of the dog can vary greatly depending on the other breed.
Our Top 10
- 1. Cava-Tzu Companion Dog, Family Dog
- 2. Cock-A-Tzu Hunting Dog, Companion Dog, Family Dog
- 3. Mal-Shi Family Dog, Companion Dog
- 4. Shih-Poo Family Dog
- 5. Schweenie Hunting Dog, Family Dog, Companion Dog
- 6. Schnau-Tzu Companion Dog, Family Dog
- 7. Jack Tzu Hunting Dog, Companion Dog, Family Dog
- 8. Shichon Family Dog, Companion Dog
- 9. Pug To Companion Dog, Family Dog
- 10. ShiChi Companion Dog, Family Dog
5 Advantages of Shih Tzu mixed breeds
A Shih Tzu is a great dog breed that can have best characteristics even as a mixed breed. The following advantages can be significantly interesting for you:
- Size and weight: mixed breed dogs crossed with a Shih Tzu can have a smaller size and lighterweight than a purebred other dog, which can be more attractive to some people.
- Temperament:Shih Tzus are known for their loving and friendly nature, which is a great advantage for people who want a family-friendly dog. Crossing with another breed can improve the temperament even more.
- Health: Mixed breed dogs may have a lower susceptibility to certain genetic health problems that are more common in purebred dogs, making them healthier dogs.
- Appearance: Mixed breed dogs often have a unique appearance inherited from both parents, which may be more attractive to some people than the appearance of a purebred Shih Tzu.
- Trainability: Shih Tzus are known for their intelligence and ability to learn, which is a great advantage for training. When cross-bred with another breed, the dog's trainability can be further enhanced, making it easier to have an obedient and well-mannered pet.
Shih Tzu mongrels with photos
to stay up to date on dog trends.
Find here the breed that suits you and find out what character traits it has. Here you can also learn more about the origin, size and weight of your favorite breeds.
Matching your favorite breed, you'll find articles that might interest you on the dogbible dog blog.
Spirulina for dog - why do you need it?
15 Cute dogs: adorable dog breeds with pictures
Alopecia in dogs - causes, symptoms, diagnosis, prevention and treatment.
Bathing in Carinthia with dog - these are the most beautiful tips and places